Fifteen Questions I Bet You Wish Someone Would Ask You
by d d b
I’ve been going through old files lately, and fun stuff keeps popping up. Today I found a piece of paper with a bunch of questions written on it. I’m assuming they are questions I created, but I’m not sure of their original purpose. Questions for prospective boyfriends? To ask at a networking event? To ask my family or complete strangers?
Whatever the intent, here they are. Feel free to answer one or two or all. See some of my answers following the list.
- A stray, sweet chocolate lab comes to your door. You let him in, give him a bath, feed him. You love him. What do you name him?
- What is your first memory?
- What don’t you have that everyone else has?
- What do you have that no one else has?
- What small town (less than 5,000 people) would you live in if you could?
- If you could do…
View original post 202 more words